Features of EP Rectifier Guard / Pillion Footpeg Removal Kit for KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- All-aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, minimal weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient regulator / rectifier cooling
- Blanks off the pillion footrest mounting points when removed for a sportier stance
- Black powder coat delivers a factory-like durable finish
- Fasteners supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Tell me why I need this kit?
The regulator / rectifier guard protects this important electrical component from road debris that gets flung up by the rear tyre, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. Reg / rec units are prone to being hit by stones that can cause slight cracks that eventually allow damp to penetrate, which will eventually cause the unit to fail. The EP product also serves to blank off the mounting points for the pillion footrests when they are removed for reduced weight or to net a sportier look.