Features of EP Rectifier Guard for KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- High grade aluminium construction
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important regulator / rectifier cooling
- Blanks off pillion footrest mounting points with the footrests removed
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Comes with required fixtures / fasteners
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What are the reasons for fitting an EP Rectifier Guard / Pillion Footpeg Removal Kit?
An EP Rectifier Guard protects the KTM 1290 Super Duke R regulator / rectifier from damage that is caused by road and of-road debris being flung up by the rear tyre, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The kit also includes fittings that blank off the threaded mounting points that are left exposed when the pillion footpegs are removed for weight reduction or sportier styling.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.