Features of EP Rectifier Guard for KTM 250 Duke
- Fabricated in light-weight aerospace quality aluminium for a high strength to weight ratio
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with no additional chassis modifications
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a stylish factory-like durable finish
- Quality replacement fasteners supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What is the reason for fitting an EP Rectifier Guard?
The EP Rectifier Guard protects the KTM 250 Duke’s vulnerable regulator / rectifier from damage caused by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The unit’s aluminium cooling fins and main body are easily damaged by stones and other road debris. In most cases they can crack and allow moist air or water to enter to reduce the reg / rec’s ability to convert electrical current into the right format and maintain the required stable output voltage.