Features of EP Brake Lever Protector Kit (Race) for the KTM 790 Duke
- Race proven design blocks accidental application of the front brake lever
- Securely attaches to the handlebar via a model specific EP Bar End Weight
- Lever protector blade is CNC machined from high-grade billet aluminium
- Kit includes a replacement matching left-hand EP Bar End Weight
- Protector Blade and Bar End Weights protected by EP’s durable black powder-coating
- EP’s innovative collet mounting system is easy to install
Why should I fit a Race EP Brake Lever Protector Kit?
EP’s Race option Brake Lever Protector Kit for the KTM 790 Duke is designed to prevent accidental application of the brakes, ideal for both on the road and on the track. Currently, many race day companies and race circuits hold brake protection as a requirement before you can ride. EP’s aluminium brake lever guard features air-flow guides and machined lines to prevent airflow disturbance and has the added benefit of an innovative mounting system using bike-specific Race Bar End Weights. The handlebar weights are produced from durable stainless steel to Evotech Performance’s usual high quality, slightly more compact than the EP Road option.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
UK Reg. Design: 6277924
UK Reg. Design: 6277927
EU Reg. Design: 015022767-0045
EU Reg. Design: 015022767-0048
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.