Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 890 Duke R
- Graded aluminium construction featuring an EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- A low-weight unit that delivers maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Quality fasteners and anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are positioned to benefit from open and passing airflow in order to cool engine coolant flowing through the radiator’s internal cores. However, this positioning means it is also prone to damage from road debris. The KTM 890 Duke R Radiator Guard is designed to protect the cooler’s delicate aluminium cooling fins and internal core by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins and affect its cooling properties. The guard will also help prevent stones holing the internal core and cause coolant to leak, which will result in overheating and a high chance of engine damage.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 9008262380-0015
UK Reg. Design: 008262380-0015
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.