Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the MV Agusta Brutale 800
- Direct replacements for MV Agusta’s Left and Right original bar ends
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including all alternative fasteners
- EP’s larger Bar End Weights are significantly heavier than the MV Agusta originals
- Additional weight reduces unwanted high-frequency handlebar vibrations
- EP Bar Weights have a hard-wearing matt, black powder-coating and EP logos
- Fuss-free, no modification, mounting process
Why should I fit EP Touring-option Bar End Weights?
EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the MV Agusta Brutale 800 are crafted in strong stainless steel, including all the supplied fasteners, adding weight to combat unwanted high-frequency handlebar vibrations. EP’s Touring Bar End Weights are the larger of the sizes available from Evotech Performance, ideal for longer rides or commuting, though equally useful on the racetrack. With Evotech Performance’s bike-specific design, the handlebar weights are quick and simple to install with a perfect fit to your motorcycle.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.