Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR
- Direct replacements for MV Agusta’s Left and Right original bar ends
- EP’s larger Bar End Weights are significantly heavier than the MV Agusta originals
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including all replacement fasteners
- Additional weight reduces unwanted high-frequency handlebar vibrations
- EP Bar Weights have a hard-wearing matt, black powder-coating and EP logos
- Simple, no alteration, installation process
Why should I fit EP Touring-option Bar End Weights?
EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR are crafted in strong stainless steel, including all the supplied fasteners, adding weight to combat unwanted high-frequency handlebar vibrations. EP’s Touring Bar End Weights are the larger of the options produced by Evotech Performance, ideal for longer rides or commuting, though equally useful on the racetrack. With Evotech Performance’s bike-specific design, the handlebar weights are quick and simple to install with an accurate fit to your motorcycle.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.