Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0
- Attached through the rear wheel using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Injection-moulded nylon V shaped bobbins with stainless steel inner
- Bolstered by a power-coated black aluminium spacer
- Fits standard C/V cup paddock stands
- Precision engineered maintenance supports for your Scrambler
What is Paddock Stand Bobbins?
EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0 is the ideal choice for every day maintenance and upright storage of your motorcycle. Simply fitted through the rear wheel spindle using a rolled-thread spindle rod, EP’s specifically shaped Paddock Stand Bobbins suit either C-cup or V-type mounts to securely lift the rear wheel. Evotech Performance have picked robust materials of injection-moulded nylon, stainless steel and aluminium inners to steady and support the weight of your motorcycle.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Ducati Scrambler cannot be used for wheel removal.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.