Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Honda CBR600RR
- Suitable for C or V cup Rear Paddock Stands
- Hourglass shaped injection-moulded nylon bobbin with a press fit stainless steel inner
- Anodised, CNC-machined aluminium spacer for a precision fit
- Inserts either side of the swingarm to securely raise the rear wheel
- Stainless steel mounting bolt and all other fittings included
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Honda CBR600RR are an easy solution for how to elevate the rear end of your motorcycle to work on maintenance tasks or for longer term storage. The bobbins are fabricated from strong injection-moulded nylon and are reinforced with a press fit inner stainless steel bush to support the weight of the back end. Each bobbin also features an aluminium spacer, shaped to perfectly fit the bobbins to your Honda. The bobbins have an hourglass shape for a controlled alignment to a range of C or V cup paddock stands.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.