Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Kawasaki ZX6R Performance
- Rear wheel paddock stand bobbins suitable for C or V cup paddock stand
- Bobbins of injection-moulded black nylon fortified by a stainless steel inner bush
- Race-proven hourglass shape offers a secure hold
- Mounted into existing installation points on the swingarm
- Aluminium spacer constructed to give a precision fit to your Kawasaki
- All needed fittings, including mounting bolt, are included in the kit
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
For at-home maintenance and upright storage, add EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Kawasaki ZX6R Performance to your machine. These injection-moulded nylon bobbins, with an inner stainless steel bush, are quickly fastened into the mounting points added to the swingarm during manufacture. The durable materials are shaped into an hourglass to securely take and hold a range of C or V type paddock stands for short maintenance jobs or long term storage.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike. EP Paddock Stand Bobbins should be treated as a workshop tool and removed for rides.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.