Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the KTM 890 Duke R
- Installs into the swingarm using pre-existing mounting points to raise the rear wheel
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbins with a press-fit stainless steel inner
- Anodised aluminium spacer for a precision fit
- Suitable for a range of C or V paddock stands
- No modification to the motorcycle is required
- Stainless steel mounting bolt included
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
For swift and easy elevation of the rear wheel for maintenance or long term storage, add EP Paddock Stand Bobbins to the KTM 890 Duke R. The robust bobbins, made from injection-moulded nylon and a press-fit inner stainless steel bush, can be quickly fastened into the manufacturer’s mounting points either side of the swingarm. The bobbin features an aluminium spacer to give the optimal positioning of the bobbin and the hourglass shape offers a defined attachment point to either C or V cup paddock stands.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.