Features of EP Radiator Guard for the Moto Guzzi V100
- Light-weight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- The EP guards are formed to closely follow the frontal areas of the radiator
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All required fasteners are supplied
- Instructions are available to download.
Are EP Radiator Guard really necessary?
Most definitely yes. EP radiator guard protect the Moto Guzzi V100 radiator from road debris damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The cooler unit consist of delicate cooling fins and internal cores - the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the internal cores can be holed by stones as a result of being picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre, or by other traffic. And leaking, slippery coolant on tyres can cause loss of grip.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
UK Reg. Design: 6277820
EU Reg. Design: 015022767-0003
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.