Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Thruxton R T120
- Aerospace grade aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Formed to follow the lines and curvature of the standard radiator
- Durable black powder coat finish on main guard
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Thruxton R T120 radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. Radiator damage is mainly a result of stones and other road debris usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or by other traffic. The radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal waterways are also susceptible to being holed by stones and debris. Leaking coolant will make the Thruxton R T120 inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage. Coolant leaking on to the bike's tyres can also cause sudden loss of grip.