Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Aprilia RSV4
- Designed and produced to protect the driveline side of your Aprilia’s rear wheel
- Spindle Bobbin of matt black injection-moulded nylon covering an aluminium spacer
- Secured through the wheel by a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Anodised red hub stop covers the exhaust side of the spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Covering the driveline side of the rear wheel, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Aprilia RSV4 offer extra protection for the lower swing arm and sprocket carriers. The protruding spindle bobbin, made from durable injection-moulded nylon and supported by a strong aluminium inner, offers a first defence should an incident occur. The innovative EP design allows the nylon to rotate on impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the opposite side, the wheel is protected by the exhaust so an attractive red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.