Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Aprilia RSV4 RF
- Spindle Bobbin positioned on the driveline side
- Guards the costly swing arm and sprocket carriers
- Bobbin made from hard-wearing nylon with an aluminium base
- Held through the rear wheel by a stainless steel spindle rod
- Red-anodised hub stop on exhaust side
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Designed to protect the driveline side of the RSV4 RF, the spindle head juts from the rear wheel hoping to take impact before the swing arm. The inventive design allows the nylon bobbin to spin above the aluminium core which brings greater durability and eases stress on the wheel. The bobbin is held through the wheel using a spindle rod with an attractive red hub stop on the exhaust side.