Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR
- Spindle Bobbin situated on the driveline side
- Guards the costly swing arm and sprocket carriers
- Bobbin made from hard-wearing nylon with an aluminium base
- Held through the rear wheel by a stainless steel spindle rod
- Red-anodised hub stop on exhaust side
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Designed to protect the driveline side, the spindle head stands out from the rear wheel hoping to take impact before the swing arm. The inventive design allows the nylon bobbin to spin above the aluminium core which brings greater durability and lowers stress on the wheel. The bobbin is held through the wheel using a spindle rod with an attractive red hub stop on the exhaust side.