Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for BMW R 1200 GS
- Unique design by Evotech Performance
- Cassette-style mounting securely holds rear wheel protective bobbin
- Nylon bobbin with powder-coated aluminium hub stop
- Cassette mount incorporates O-rings to prevent ingress of water to the wheel hub
- Simple and quick to install: grease, insert and tighten
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Projecting from the driveline side of the R 1200 GS, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium centralising spacer protects the rear of the Cardan drive shaft casing, hub and wheel. Made from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head sits upon an aluminium centralising spacer and rotates with the wheel to minimise impact damage on one area and reduce stress on the wheel. A machined and coated aluminium hub stop on the non-drive side complements the GS' stylish design.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 007800099-0019
UK Reg. Design: 9007800099-0019
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.