Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Hypermotard 939
- Bobbin head comprising injection-moulded nylon outer and aluminium inner
- Bobbin sits on driveline side
- Anodised red hub stop for exhaust side
- Fitted through the rear wheel by roll threaded spindle rod
- Machined from the highest quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Hypermotard 939 offer protection for the expensive swing arm and sprocket carrier. If the unfortunate occurs, the bobbin should receive impact first. The innovative bobbin design allows the nylon outer to twist above the aluminium core to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, an attractive red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod in place.