Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Monster 796
- Designed and produced to protect the driveline side of your Ducati's rear wheel
- Spindle Bobbin of matt black injection-moulded nylon covering an aluminium spacer
- Fastened through the wheel by a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Anodised red hub stop covers the exhaust side of the spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Covering the driveline side of the rear wheel, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Monster 796 offer extra protection for the lower single swing arm and sprocket carriers. The protruding spindle bobbin, made from durable injection-moulded nylon and reinforced by a strong aluminium inner, offers a first defence should an incident occur. The innovative EP design allows the nylon to rotate on impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, an attractive red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.