Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S D Air
- Mounted through the rear wheel spindle to protect the single swing arm
- Nylon bobbin head with aluminium support with a red hub stop on the exhaust side
- Straightforward to install
- Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Made from engineering grade materials
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Protruding from the driveline side of the Multistrada 1200 S D Air, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium inner safeguards the lower single swing arm and sprocket carrier. Made from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head lies independent of the aluminium support and can rotate with impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, a striking red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.