Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour
- Nylon bobbin head on the driveline side
- Aluminium inner adds strength to the bobbin head
- Anodised red hub stop on exhaust side
- Shields lower end of the costly single-sided swing arm and sprocket carrier
- Manufactured from engineering quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads are available
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
The single-sided swing arm is integral to the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour. EP Rear Spindle Bobbins offer protection for the lower swing arm and sprocket carriers through the innovative design of the bobbin head. The nylon outer is free to turn over the aluminium to reduce stress from any impact grab, whilst the inner aluminium offers strength to hold the motorcycle away from harm. On the opposite side, an attractive red hub stop protects the end of the spindle.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.