Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 1199 R
- Attached through the rear wheel spindle to protect the single swing arm
- Nylon bobbin head with aluminium support with a red hub stop on the exhaust side
- Simple to install
- Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Made from engineering grade materials
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Extending from the driveline side of the Panigale 1199 R, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium inner protects the lower single swing arm and sprocket carrier. Made from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head lies independent of the aluminium support and can rotate with impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, a striking red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.