Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 1299 R
- Safeguards the single-sided swing arm and sprocket carrier
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin with an aluminium support
- Rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Anodised red hub stop for exhaust side
- Easy to install through the rear wheel spindle
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Offering protection to the lower single-sided swing arm and sprocket carrier, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 1299 R are easy to fit. The innovative design has an aluminium support with the nylon bobbin head above. The materials are unconnected, allowing the nylon to rotate on impact aiming to reduce stress on the wheel. An attractive red hub stop secures the spindle rod on the exhaust side.