Key Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Scrambler Sixty2
- Straightforward installation through the rear wheel spindle
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin head sits either side of the rear wheel
- Aluminium core for each bobbin provides extra strength
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
- Made from engineering quality materials by Evotech Performance
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 are intended to guard the rear wheel lower swing arm, sprocket carriers and brake calipers. As they extend beyond either side of the wheel, the bobbin heads are expected to take impact first in an incident with the dual materials offering durability and strength. Furthermore, the nylon bobbin heads are free to shift above the aluminium inner to reduce stress on the wheel.