Key Features of Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin head with an aluminium supporting core
- Mounted through the rear wheel using a stainless steel spindle rod
- Protects both sides of the rear wheel, swing arm and brake calipers
- Fabricated from the highest quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Using Evotech Performance's experience and innovative design, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe offer resilient protection for your motorcycle. The nylon bobbin head is supported by an aluminium inner, and held in place using a stainless steel through-rod. Should an incident occur, the bobbin is expected to take impact first and should rotate to reduce stress and minimise damage on the rear wheel.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.