Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Daytona 675R
- Matt black injection-moulded nylon bobbins located either side of the rear wheel
- Reinforced by an aluminium base
- Mounted via a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Designed to protect the brake calipers, sprocket carriers and swing arm of your Triumph
- Quick and easy to install
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Retained through the rear wheel spindle and swing arm, the nylon bobbins and aluminium support of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Daytona 675R offer secure protection. The bobbins protrude from both sides of the wheel, hoping to take impact first should an incident occur to reduce expensive damage. The innovative design by Evotech Performance allows the nylon bobbins to rotate above the aluminium core which can reduce stress and wear placed on the wheel.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.