Features of EP SP Connect Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Yamaha Tracer 7 GT
- Places a smartphone centrally in front of the rider
- Attaches using the handlebar clamp
- SP Connect mounting point already integrated into the EP bracket
- All other fittings included in the kit
- Adjustable horizontal pivot for easy viewing
What is a motorcycle phone mount?
For access to your smartphone on the move for applications such as audio and GPS, EP have developed the SP Connect compatible Sat Nav Mount. The bracket, machined from lightweight aluminium and reinforced with EP's signature black powder-coating, can be attached to the handlebar clamp using the step by step online instructions. With the SP Connect mounting point already attached, the rider can add their smartphone within their chosen SP Connect smartphone case.
Note: Our mounting bracket works in conjunction with SP micro stem mount alu #53122 and the anti vibration module #53135. SP Connect interface plate #53122, smartphone case, connection wire, and smartphone are not included.