Features of EP SP Connect Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Kawasaki Z H2 SE
- Secured in position using the speedo clock mounting bolts
- No modification required
- SP Connect mounting point fully integrated to the bracket
- Wing screws allow screen angle to be altered
- Bracket CNC machined from lightweight aluminium
- Black powder coated for durability
- Online pictorial fitting instructions are found on this webpage
What is a Motorcycle Phone Mount?
Mounted via the petrol tank mounting bolts, the EP SP Connect Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Kawasaki Z H2 SE is visible in the rider's peripheral vision for easy sat nav guidance on the move. The SP Connect interface allows quick and easy access to your smartphone whilst the dual stage locking system confidently secures your phone to the motorbike. The simple to install smartphone GPS bracket comes with all required fixings included in the kit.
Note: Our mounting bracket works in conjunction with SP micro stem mount alu #53122 and the anti vibration module #53135. SP Connect interface plate #53122, smartphone case, connection wire, and smartphone are not included.