Features of EP SP Connect Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT
- Places SP Connect phone case in the rider's peripheral vision
- No modification to the motorcycle is required
- Mounted using existing mounting points of the screen support framework
- Bracket is CNC machined from lightweight aluminium
- Powder-coated in black for longevity
- Straightforward to install with online instructions available
What is a Motorcycle Phone Mount?
To access sat nav and other features of your smartphone quickly during your journey, choose EP SP Connect Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT. EP's precisely designed bracket attaches to the motorbike's screen support framework using existing mounting points with no alterations necessary. The SP Connect interface can then be added, located in the rider's line of sight near the instrument display.
Note: Our mounting bracket works in conjunction with SP micro stem mount alu #53122 and the anti vibration module #53135. SP Connect interface plate #53122, smartphone case, connection wire, and smartphone are not included.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.