Features of EP Spindle Bobbins Kit for the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
- Kit contains protection for front and rear wheels of your Aprilia
- Durable injection-moulded nylon bobbin outer with aluminium inner for support
- Bobbin outer can rotate with impact
- Anodised red hub stop for exhaust/offside of the rear wheel
- Secured in place with a stainless steel rolled-thread spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
The EP Spindle Bobbins Kit for the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory guards the lower front forks, brake calipers and rear swingarm from expensive damage. Should an incident occur, the strong materials are designed to take impact first. Furthermore, the innovative Evotech Performance design ensures the nylon bobbin can rotate above the aluminium to reduce wear on the part and stress on the wheel. At the rear, the nearside of the swingarm is protected using our signature bobbin whilst the spindle rod is secured through the wheel by an anodised red hub stop.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.