Key Features of EP Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection Kit for the Honda CBR1000RR-R SP-R SP
- Front and rear spindle crash protection components in one kit
- Nylon bobbins covering an aluminium inner
- Retained through the wheel spindle via a stainless steel spindle
- Additional spindle bolt with through-hole supplied for mounting front spindle protection
- Easily installed
- Individual replacement bobbins can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Using Evotech Performance's innovative design, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Honda CBR1000RR-R SP offer crash protection to the lower front forks, rear swingarm and brake calipers. The nylon bobbins project from either side of the wheels, designed to receive first impact and decrease damage to the motorcycle. Inside the nylon is a strong aluminium core which connects to the wheel via a rolled thread stainless steel spindle. For the crash protectors to attach to the Honda CBR1000RR-R SP, a replacement spindle bolt is provided with a machined space for the spindle rod to slide through.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.