Key Features of Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Kawasaki Z900RS
- Crafted from engineering grade materials
- Durable injection-moulded nylon bobbin outer with aluminium inner for reinforcement
- Bobbin outer can rotate with impact
- Secured in place with a stainless steel rolled- thread spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Offering protection to the wheel spindle, lower front forks, brake calipers and swingarm. EP spindle bobbins are discreet yet strong. The black bobbins sit snugly either side of the wheel spindle, held in place by a rolled-thread spindle rod. The durable materials of injection-moulded nylon and aluminium hope to be first to receive impact should an incident occur. Additionally, the nylon outers are able to twist with impact to reduce stress and wear on the wheel and bobbins.