Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765
- Nylon bobbin outer with aluminium inner
- Separate replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase
- Held through the wheel spindle by stainless steel spindle rod
- Innovative design by Evotech Performance using the highest quality materials
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Offering protection to the wheel spindle, lower front forks, brake calipers and swingarm. EP spindle bobbins are discreet yet strong. The black bobbins sit snugly either side of the wheel spindle, held in place by a rolled-thread spindle rod. The durable materials of injection-moulded nylon and aluminium hope to be first to receive impact should an incident occur. Additionally, the nylon outers are able to twist with impact to reduce stress and wear on the wheel and bobbins.