Features of EP Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit for the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
- Two EP spindle-fitted products contained in one purchase
- Front wheel nylon Spindle Bobbins crash protection with reinforcing aluminium inner
- Rear wheel hourglass shaped nylon Paddock Stand Bobbins with inner stainless steel bush
- Paddock Stand Bobbins suit standard C or V cup Paddock Stands
- Both installed onto your Scrambler using a rolled-thread spindle rod
What is a Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit?
EP Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit for the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled brings together two of the most popular spindle-fitted products: front wheel Spindle Bobbins and rear wheel Paddock Stand Bobbins. Both are fastened through the wheel spindle using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod with purposefully shaped nylon bobbins. The hardwearing materials of the crash protection bobbins aim to be first to receive impact should an incident occur, reducing damage to your machine. The rear Paddock Stand Bobbins are shaped to securely catch the C or V shaped mounting points of many brands of paddock stand, perfect for upright storage and maintenance of your machine.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins fitted through the wheel spindle cannot be used for wheel removal.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.