Features of EP Spindle Bobbins Kit for the Triumph Tiger 1200 Rally Explorer
- EP’s precision-made protection for front and rear wheels in one kit
- Matt black injection-moulded nylon bobbins located either side of the wheel
- Reinforced by an aluminium inner
- Mounted via a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Simple installation process
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Retained through the front and rear wheel spindles, the nylon bobbins and aluminium support of EP Spindle Bobbins Kit for the Triumph Tiger 1200 Rally Explorer are designed to protect the front forks, brake calipers, and swingarm. The injection-moulded nylon bobbins are reinforced with an aluminium core, designed and machined to fit each wheel with precision. The bobbins protrude from each side of the wheel, hoping to take impact first should an incident occur aiming to reduce expensive damage.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.