Features of EP Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit for the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
- Two EP spindle-fitted products unified into one kit
- Front wheel Spindle Bobbins crash protection made of nylon with aluminium inner
- Rear wheel hourglass shaped nylon Paddock Stand Bobbins featuring an inner stainless steel bush
- Paddock Stand Bobbins matches with standard C or V cup Paddock Stands
- Both fitted to your Scrambler using a stainless steel, rolled-thread spindle rod
What is a Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit?
EP Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit for the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special unites two of the most popular spindle-fitted products: front wheel Spindle Bobbins and rear wheel Paddock Stand Bobbins. Both are held through the wheel spindle using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod with purposefully shaped nylon bobbins. The durable materials of the front crash protection bobbins aim to be first to receive impact should an incident occur, reducing damage to the front forks and brake calipers. The rear Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to securely catch the C or V shaped mounting points of many brands of paddock stand, perfect for upright storage and maintenance of your machine.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins fitted through the wheel spindle cannot be used for wheel removal.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike. EP Paddock Stand Bobbins should be treated as a workshop tool and removed for rides.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.