Features of EP Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit for the Ducati Scrambler Icon
- Two EP spindle-fitted products: front crash protection and rear paddock mounts
- Front Spindle Bobbins crafted from injection-moulded nylon with aluminium inner
- Paddock Stand Bobbins for the rear wheel made of nylon with an inner stainless steel bush
- Anchored in place on your Scrambler using a stainless steel, rolled-thread spindle rod
- Paddock Stand Bobbins fit with standard C or V cup Paddock Stands
What is a Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit?
Two of the most popular spindle-fitted products from Evotech Performance are united in the EP Spindle Bobbins Paddock Kit for the Ducati Scrambler Icon: front wheel Spindle Bobbins and rear wheel Paddock Stand Bobbins. Both are mounted using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod but are completed with differently shaped nylon bobbins. The front crash protection bobbins are designed to be first to take impact were an incident to occur, reducing damage to the front forks and brake calipers. The rear hourglass-shaped Paddock Stand Bobbins will securely catch the C or V shaped mounting points of many brands of paddock stand, perfect for upright storage and maintenance of your machine.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins fitted through the wheel spindle cannot be used for wheel removal.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.