Features of EP Sump Guard for Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP2
- Designed and fabricated to give precise, quick and easy installation
- Wrap-around design ensures strong defence from road debris damage
- CNC-machined from billet 6000-series aluminium alloy for strength and low weight
- No chassis / bodywork modifications required to complete installation
- Does not affect static or dynamic ground clearance
- Durable black powder coat
- Quality replacement stainless steel fasteners included
- Easy to follow pictorial instructions are available to download
What protection does the EP Sump Guard give?
The Ducati Streetfighter’s naked design means the engine sump is prone to being hit by road surface debris. Rainwater, loose chippings, mud, animal poo, dropped rubbish and anything else you see on an open road, will cause severe degradation of the engine sump’s coating and, worse still, the sump body itself. A corroded or cracked sump doesn’t bear thinking about. The Ducati V4 SP2 EP Sump Guard literally guards the front and sides of the Ducati sump against road debris damage.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008934319-0005
UK Reg. Design: 6195553
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.