Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Suzuki GSX-S1000Z
- Direct replacements for Suzuki’s OE Left and Right bar ends
- Evotech Performance’s Race option weight, smaller than the Road option
- EP’s bike-specific collet fitting design ensures an accurate fit to your Suzuki
- CNC-machined from stainless steel with EP’s signature black powder-coating and logos
- All fasteners made of stainless steel and provided in the kit
- Produced in the UK
What are EP Bar End Weights (Race)?
When it’s time to replace the handlebar ends, choose EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Suzuki GSX-S1000Z. Produced in full from stainless steel, with a matt black powder-coating, EP’s handlebar weight makes a discreet yet durable replacement for Suzuki’s OE parts. The Race option is the more compact of the motorcycle bar weights offered by Evotech Performance, with a streamlined design ideal for shorter rides. The bar end weights can be swiftly and securely installed using EP’s innovative installation design, no modifications to part or motorbike are required.
Note: EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Suzuki GSX-S1000Z weigh less than the OE parts, which could affect handlebar vibrations.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.