Features of EP Bar End Weights for the Triumph Tiger 1200 GT
- Left and Right replacement parts for Triumph’s OEM Bar Ends
- EP’s two part weight system will seamlessly integrate with Triumph’s original handguards
- Stainless steel construction throughout with black powder-coating for the weights
- Significant weight increase to Triumph’s OE parts, greatly reducing handlebar vibrations
- Simple installation process following EP’s online pictorial instructions
Are EP Bar End Weights for my Triumph Tiger 1200 worth it?
In short, yes! EP Bar End Weights for the Triumph Tiger 1200 GT are precision-machined from stainless steel, adding weight to either end of the handlebars to greatly reduce unwanted high-frequency handlebar vibrations. The two part system, a bespoke design for this motorcycle, allows you to easily replace the handlebar ends whilst retaining Triumph’s original handguard protection. Fitting is easy, following the online instructions, with all required parts included in the kit.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.