Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Yamaha YZF-R1
- Direct replacement parts for Yamaha’s OE Bar Ends
- Evotech Performance’s more compact Race weight option
- CNC-machined to exact tolerances from stainless steel with matt, black powder-coating
- Extra weight to the original part, assisting the reduction of handlebar vibrations
- EP’s bike-specific installation design ensures a quick and precise fitting
- All fasteners made from stainless steel and included in the kit
What are the benefits of fitting EP Race Bar End Weights to my Yamaha?
A quality choice for a handlebar refresh, EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Yamaha YZF-R1 are produced to be durable, direct replacements for Yamaha’s original parts. CNC-machined from stainless steel, with EP’s signature powder-coating for additional longevity, the bar weights are greater in weight to the OE parts which helps to tackle unwanted handlebar vibrations. The innovative installation system designed by Evotech Performance, ensures a fuss-free installation with no modifications required. This Race-option weight is the more compact of the two weights on offer, ideal for shorter rides or days at the racetrack.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.