Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 1050 Adventure
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- EP radiator guard gives maximum defence against road and off-road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict airflow
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish on the guard
- Quality stainless steel fasteners supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
An EP Radiator Guard does what exactly?
An EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the motorcycle radiator from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiators have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating of the coolant and this can affect engine performance. The KTM 1050 Adventure radiator’s internal coolant carrying core is easily holed by road / off-road debris; usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant can cause engine damage from rapid engine heat build-up - and loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle’s tyres.