Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 1190 Adventure R
- Light-weight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- Allows maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat finish
- All fixings supplied - stainless steel fasteners, plus EP hose mounting bracket
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP Radiator Guard really necessary?
Most definitely yes. An EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM 1190 Adventure R radiator damage caused by road and off-road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The KTM radiator consists of thin cooling fins and internal core - the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which will eventually lead to overheating and reduction in engine performance. The internal core can also be holed by debris, such as a stone being picked up by the bike’s front tyre or by other traffic and flung directly at the radiator. The result of a leak would rapid engine overheating, and if the slippery coolant sprays onto the tyres it can cause sudden loss of grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.