Features of EP Rectifier Guard for KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- All-aluminium construction featuring an EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation and retain the pillion footpegs
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other debris
- Fabrication design gives the appearance of a stylish frame cover
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient regulator / rectifier cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Rectifier Guard to a KTM 1290 Super Duke R?
Regulator / rectifiers are positioned to benefit from static and passing airflow in order to cool this important electrical unit. Unfortunately, a regulator / rectifier is prone to damage from road debris. The Super Duke R EP guard is designed to protect the reg / rec’s delicate aluminium body and cooling fins by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from hitting and damaging it. More often than not the result is corrosion and water ingress and will eventually lead to the unit failing.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.