Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Suzuki GSX-R1000R
- Graded aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- A low-weight unit that delivers maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient oil cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Anti-vibration rubber stops included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP oil Cooler Guard?
Oil coolers and radiators are positioned to benefit from open and passing airflow to cool engine oil and coolant flowing through their internal cores. However, their positioning means they are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The Suzuki GSX-R1000R EP Oil Cooler Guard is designed to protect the cooler's delicate aluminium cooling fins and internal oil galleries by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, holing the cooler. The result of which will be leaking oil, reduced oil pressure, overheating and high chance of engine damage.