Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-R1000R
- Precision-made all-aluminium component designed for an easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is the perfect defence against stones and allows maximum airflow
- The EP guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator
- The guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Does a Suzuki GSX-R1000R require a radiator guard?
EP radiator guards are designed to protect the GSX-R1000R radiator from road debris damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Regardless of engine capacity and overall performance, without a quality radiator guard in place the radiator, especially the cooling fins, can get trashed by road debris. There is also a high risk of a stone chipping, flung from the front tyre or passing traffic, holing the radiator cores. As a fragile and intricate component, the Suzuki radiator is very difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace - considerably more than the cost of an EP radiator guard.