Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Bonneville
- Precision-made aluminium rectifier guard designed for easy and exact mounting
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- EP Rectifier Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- No additional chassis modifications needed for a secure fit
- Quality replacement fasteners and mounting spacers supplied
- Blends in completely with the Bonneville's retro theme
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP Rectifier Guard necessary?
Protection for any vulnerable motorcycle component should be considered because it can prove to be cost effective - replacement of broken parts is, as we know, expensive. By being positioned in the open air, the Bonneville rectifier is open to being hit with stones and other road debris - and not just airborne insects. Rectifiers are nigh on impossible to repair so protection is paramount - and that's just what the EP Rectifier Guard does- with a hefty dose of style to boot.