Features of EP Engine Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120 Black
- Light-weight aerospace quality aluminium construction
- No additional chassis modifications required to install
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat delivers a stylish factory-like durable finish
- Quality fasteners, mounting bracket etc included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What is the reason for fitting an EP Engine Guard?
The EP Engine Guard protects the front and front underside area of the Bonneville T120 Black engine from damage from rainwater laced with grit, and solid forms of road debris e.g. stones, loose road chippings etc. The guard’s rigid construction comes from the formed shape and two support ribs, all crafted from quality aluminium alloys to give a high strength to weight ratio. Topped off with a durable black powder coat finish, the EP Engine Guard not only protects but adds to the Bonneville T120 Black’s retro styling.