Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120 Black
- All-aluminium construction for high strength to weight ratio
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are positioned so they are not restricted to the open air and passing airflow that cools engine coolant flowing through the radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The Triumph Bonneville T120 Black EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium coolant galleries to cause them to leak. The result of which will be an overheating engine, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.