Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Triumph Speed Triple
- Lightweight graded aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Formed to align with the lines of the oil cooler
- Designed to give unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- No additional modifications are required to the chassis or bodywork
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Oil Cooler Guard?
Oil coolers are designed and positioned to catch passing airflow, which cools engine oil pumped through the cooler's internal core. Unfortunately, its positioning places the cooler so it is 'open' to damage from road debris. The Triumph Speed Triple EP Oil Cooler Guard is designed to protect the cooler's delicate cooling fins and core by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the delicate aluminium core causing it to leak. The result of which will be overheating and low oil pressure, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.